C2C by Naga Darshan J
Connect 2 Customer
- Learn strategies and business secrets of building a portfolio of profitable customers.
- Be on the top of your spirits to get recommended by your customers every single time somebody seeks a recommendation in your area of service.
- Bring fundamental changes to the way your business operates. Change the belief system on which the entire perception is created.
- Learn sure shot ways to stay visible and connected with your Past - Present - Future customers.
- Get the insights, strategies and tools you Register Now
150Endorcements on Social Media
Connect with your Customer before your customer connects with your competitor. Transform the way you do business!
Reduce turnaround time and work from anywhere anytime. Develop a focussed approach!
Reduce acquisition costs, Identify leading indicators, enable self service and deliver accurate estimates
Effective Business Systems
Build Intelligence, Enable consistency with proven & working processes Automate your Business!
My Contribution Across the Web
30% to 60% of the CRM projects fail! Here’s our attempt to help you overcome the challenges and work on a solution. Organizations implement it as software tool not a process or solution. Define the vision and goals for CRM implementation clearly. Several organizations implement only a few processes to solve immediate/ short term challenges. Hence it […]
The efforts to improve lead management process will be the most profitable initiative for the sales department. Distribute your leads quickly and respond quickly – address requirement within 48 hours. Collect maximum information from each prospect and build intelligence effectively.
Define the objectives of running a Customer Satisfaction Measurement program. Identificatify customer priorities and learn about the customer’s tolerance band. Develop design flows from the stated objectives. Acquiring true “customer satisfaction” is an organization’s ability to attract & retain customers and build superior customer relationship. It is not that simple!